How to Add Run to the Start Menu Windows 7 and Vista
In Windows XP the ”Run” command was visible, when you would click the “Start” button. In Windows Vista and later the “Run” command is not visible when you click the “Start” Orb. This can easily be changed by following these instructions:
1. Right click on the Windows Task bar and choose Properties.
2. Task bar property menu will open. Click the “Start Menu” tab
3. Click on the “Customize…” button and scroll down until you see the “Run command”
4. Click the box beside “Run command” and then click “OK”
5. You should now be able to see the “Run” command when you click the “Windows Start Button”