Did you know that you can enjoy all your Android Applications on your Windows computer or Laptop
By Bluestack, this tool will allow you to install any Android applications on your PC or laptop and sure it’s free. You can enjoy the most famous social messaging service “Whatsapp” right from your Computer, also you can play “Clash of Clans” or whatever any game on your lovely screen monitor and all applications that you can use on Android.
Bluestacks is an American technology company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and macOS. The company was founded in 2009 by Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf and Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and a board member of Cloud.com.
By this tutorial, we are going to explain how you can install Bluestack on your windows computer
1. First, download “Bluestack” from its official website.
2. After your download is complete, run the installer file, “Welcome” screen will appear, just click Continue.
3. Check the options that you would like from the next screen, and then click Install.
4. The “Bluestack” installation process will start, give it time till it done.
5. Installation is done, now you need to configure “Bluestack” with your Gmail account.
Configure “Bluestack” with your Gmail account
1. Once your installation is done successfully, it will ask to enable Play Store, to do that you have to add a Gmail account.
2. If you have a Gmail account click on “Sign in” if not then click on “Create account” to create a new Gmail account.
3. Now, it’s time to sign in with your Gmail account, write your username and password and click “Sign in”.
4. If your Gmail account was ready with a specific application, it will start to sync it with your “Bluestack”.
After following this tutorial you should be able to download and enjoy any android application on your computer or laptop if you have any inquiry regarding this tutorial, please comment below.