Everyone says that 2 is better than 1 , but not everyone have space or budget for a secondary monitor. Lets set your android device as a secondary monitor for free.
1. On your computer Download and install Splashtop.
2. Once installed, go to the Play Store on your Android device search and install Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop.
3. Open the app and create a new Splashtop Account.
4. On your pc open the splashtop software and enter the new account you created on your android device and login.
5. Then get back on your device and the pc you are going to use is going to appear so click on it.
That’s it now you are using your Droid device as a second monitor.