GS Auto Clicker is a useful tool to automatically click mouse instead of manually clicking on the mouse by hand. For example; when playing games or installing files, this application can release your finger and save you time.
2. After downloading, click on .exe file to run it, then install it using it’s basic installation.
3. Once the installation is complete, open the software using it’s default desktop shortcut.
4. When it’s opened you will see a very basic and simple app.
5. To use it, just go to the place or page you want to auto-click, put the cursor on it and press F8 to start auto clicking.
6. You can also change the hotkey for auto clicking by going to app and go to Options>Settings>Hotkey.
7. There just press the button you want to use as hot key and then click on OK.