1. Download,install and Run SyncToy
2. Click create a New folder pair
3. Left folder is the location of the folder your Backing-up which is the .QBW in this case.
This is the location of the .QBW
Notice that is .QBW and not .QBB the reason for this is that you can also restore your QuickBooks from a .QBW File Extension.
4. Now click brows for the right folder and select the destination of your .QBW Backup.
5. Click next.
6. From the 3 Choices of backup select the appropriate one for you.
7. Name your Backup, and you are Done.