How to burn an ISO image onto a CD/DVD-ROM
For those of you not familiar with the term “ISO”, .iso image is a digital copie of a disc (CD, DVD). This tutorial will show how to use a downloaded ISO image and burn it onto a disc, This process applies to any of the latest Windows operating systems.
Windows 10 introduces a built-in ability to burn discs directly from ISO. To burn a disc using an ISO file, simply do the following:
1. Place a blank unformatted CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive.
2. Right click on the ISO file you want to use to burn a disc.
3. Click Burn disc image.
4. Next to Disc burner, if the CD/DVD drive is not automatically selected then click on the drop down arrow and select the CD/DVD drive with the blank disc you want to burn to.
5. Check the Verify disc after burning option if you want Windows to verify the disc image after burning the disc(Note it takes longer do not check this if you are in a hurry). Leave this option unchecked if you want to skip the verification.
6. When finished burning the disc image to disc, click the Close button.
The CD/DVD is now ready to be used without installing a third-party tool.