Microsoft Edge has a missing feature and that is the ability to change the default download location, We found a way to change it just follow these steps carefully.
1. Close Microsoft Edge if it’s running.
2. Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run Window.
3. Then type regedit on the box and hit Enter or click OK to open the registry editor.
4. In the registry editor navigate to:
5. Then on the right pane, right click on an open space to open the context menu and select create a new>string value and then rename it to Default Download Directory.
6. Now double click to open it and at the value data box paste or enter the new download location. That is it.