How to Change the Auto Save Interval in Word 2013
Microsoft Word automatically saves your document at certain intervals. But you can change this to save your Word documents at a much faster interval to prevent data loss.
Here is how:
1. To change the interval, click the FILE tab.
2. Click Options from the left menu.
3. On the Word Options dialog box, click Save from the left pain
4. In the Save documents section, check mark Save AutoRecover information every.
5. Change the number of minutes you would like Word to auto save by typing in a new value or using the up and down arrows to change the value.
6. Click OK to save your changes.
7. If you don’t want Word to automatically save your documents, simply uncheck the Save AutoRecover information every check box