Windows 7 now supports the ability to change the logon background screen.Today we take a look at Windows 7 Logon Background Changer which is a free and Open Source app that lets you easily customize the logon screen.
- Download Windows 7 Logon Background Changer,unzip it and launch the background changer.
- After launching Background changer, you can browse through the standard Windows backgrounds to get an idea of how it will look.
- If you don’t want to use the standard Windows backgrounds, you can add your own folder of images, like you saw in the video.
- After you’ve selected the background you want, click on the Apply button in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Yes on the authorization screen.
- Click Yes to User Account Control if it comes up.
- Then wait a bit while the background is applied.
- Now you can log off to see how the new background will look when you or another user signs in.
Download Windows 7 Logon Background Changer