How to Check Websites Performane From Different Locations
When we create websites either personal or business, we always want to see how web pages are opening and looking at different browsers.
When we have a global business or want to expand our business globally, We have to make sure that our website is performing efficiently at different locations. For this purpose, we need to have servers available at different geo locations. This can done by using some of the other’s servers globally. To test your website performance different locations, follow the following steps.
- Open any browser, Google Chrome is recommended.
- Goto www.locabrowser.com
- On main page, type your domain URL, in this case we are typing www.avoiderrors.net
4. Now select the platform, that is Desktop or Mobile and then select Browser.
5. After that, you can select maximum of 6 locations at the same time.
6. Click I am not a robot and Click on Go!
7. It will open up your website at all of the six selected locations.