This is a Simple video tutorial on how to Create a Windows 8.1 Preview Bootable USB. For a faster installation.
1. Download the Windows 8.1 preview ISO. the key is located above the ISO.
2. You are also going to need the Windows 7 USB tool (free)
3. Once you have downloaded both and install Windows 7 USB tool
4. Run the Windows 7 USB tool click yes to the UAC if prompted.
5. Browse for the Windows 8.1 ISO we just downloaded Code name Windows Blue. Click on next.
6. Then select the USB device. You really need to be careful here. You need to make sure that you have selected the proper USB device.
7. Once you have selected the proper USB click on begin copying.
8. It will give you 2 warnings that is going to erase the USB device and another one are you sure you want to this.
9. Once you click on yes it will start creating the bootable USB with Windows 8.1 Preview.