This is a simple step by step on how to delete you Google+ page, keep in mind by deleting your page all content, photos, videos, the page’s profile. Before you can delete your page, you will need to disconnect or delete the YouTube channel connected to it.
To delete a Google+ page:
1. Log in to Google+ and manage the page you wish to delete.
2. Click Dashboard from the left-hand Google+ navigation menu and select Settings from the bottom of the Dashboard menu.
3. Click Delete page at the bottom of the settings page.
4. If the page is linked to a YouTube account, make sure to disconnect or delete the YouTube account.
5. Confirm that you want to delete that page.