How to Delete User Accounts in Windows 7
In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to delete user accounts from a Windows 7 computer..
1. Click on Start -> Control Panel-> User Accounts
2. Then click on Manage another account.
3. Select the user account you want delete.
4. Now click on Delete the account.
5. Then You are given the option to keep the user files. You may want to keep them if they need them or you want to store them if needed later.
Note: If you choose to keep the files they will be saved in a folder on the desktop.
- Go ahead and delete the account.
- This should help you get rid of users you no longer need on your machine, and save their files if needed.