If you create an Business Facebook Page (also called Fan Page, or Page) and decide you want to delete it, here’s how:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Page. You can get there by selecting “Account” (upper righthand corner) and then clicking “Use Facebook as Page.” A list of all the Pages you administer will pop up. Click the link of the page you want to delete.
3. Once you’re at your page, click “Edit Page” From the Manage Drop down menu (upper righthand corner).
4. Under “Delete Page,” click “Permanently delete this Page.”
5. Click either “Delete” or “Cancel.”