How to Disable all Windows 10 Notifications
Windows 10 enhanced with a great look, and it came with a great update and it’s the “Action Center” that you can split into two major sections “Notifications & Quick Actions” you can have a look at all of your notifications from all your installed application and even the system notifications, but sometimes these notification can be rather annoying and you might want to disable all these notifications.
I’ll explain two methods step by step how you can disable all the notifications in Windows 10, follow the below steps to guarantee a successful result.
1. From Start menu, click on “Settings” icon.
2. From “Settings” window, click on “System”.
3. From the left side menu, click on “Notifications & actions”.
4. Make sure that you move the slider of “Get notifications from apps and other senders” to disable all the notifications in “Active Center”.
Disable notifications by “Registry Editor”
1. Run “Regedit” from your start menu or you can type it in the run box, to get run box hold “Windows key + R”.
2. From “Registry Editor” navigate to the below directory, and add a new “DWORD (32-bit), and give it name “DisableNotificationCenter”, and set the value to “1”.
3. Click “OK” and restart your computer so changes can take effect.
After this tutorial you should be able to know how you can disable all the notification in Windows 10 by two methods, through “Settings” and also through “Registry Editor”.