Disable Email Notifications in Windows 10
In Windows 10 there is an enhanced application notification that appears on the start menu and in “Action Center”, one of the applications that keep using Windows notifications system is the Mail application which it’s always notified of your new emails.
Through this guide, I will explain step by step how you can disable email notifications in Windows 10, follow the below steps to guarantee a successful result.
Disable Email Notifications
1. At the first, you will have to make sure that “App Notifications” is enabled or not in your windows, to make sure of that, open Start menu and click “Settings”.
2. On the “Settings” window, click on “System”, just like the below screenshot.
3. After you had clicked on “System“, click on “Notifications & Actions” from the left side list.
4. To turn off applications notification, by moving the slider button under “Get notifications from apps and other senders” to the off position. like the below screenshot.
5. Exit the “Settings” window, by clicking on “X” from the top right corner.
6. we still ned to edit one more setting. Click on “Mail” app from the start menu.
7. From “Mail” click on the “Settings” icon.
8. Click “Notifications”.
9. Make sure to slide “Show notifications in the action center“, to the off position, and uncheck “Show a notification banner“, like the below screenshot.
After this tutorial, you should be able to know how you can disable the notifications of Mail app in Windows 10.