To disable User Access Control (UAC) using Group Policy, in Windows 2012 domain controller:
1. Open the Server Manager Console,Click on Tools in the upper right corner > Click Group Policy Management from the drop down.
2. Expand Forest: -> Domains -> domain name in the left pain. Right-click on the domain name and select Create a GPO in this domain, and Link it here… Name the GPO “Disable UAC” and click OK.
3. The new GPO will show in the list. Right click on it and select Edit… Expand Computer Configuration > Policies -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options
4. On the right pain modify the following policies:
- User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode = Elevate withouth prompting
- User Account Control: Detect application installations and prompt for elevation = Disabled
- User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode = Disabled
Run gpudate /force on the client Windows 8 / 7 or Vista or computer and confirm that the UAC is disabled.