Disable User Account Control (UAC) With GPO in Windows Server 2008
1. Open the Group Policy Management Console by clicking on Start -> Administrative Tools -> Group Policy Management.
2. Expand Forest -> Domains -> yourdomain on the left pain. Right-click yourdomain and select Create a GPO in this domain, and Link it here…
3. Name the GPO “Disable UAC” and click OK.
4. The new GPO will appear in the list. Right click it and select Edit…
5. Now Expand Computer Configuration -> Policies -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Select Security Options
6. Configure the following policies:
User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode: Elevate withouth prompting
User Account Control: Detect application installations and prompt for elevation: Disabled
User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode: Disabled
7. Run gpudate /force command on the affected Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista computer and confirm that UAC is disabled.