Download and Install Missing Drivers using Driver Pack Solution
DriverPack Solution: is a powerful .ISO that you can burn onto a DVD for automated driver installation. Scans your computer hardware and offer to install/update the driver for all devices completely FREE!
1. Download Driver Pack Solution and select the latest Torrent .ISO version that includes all the drivers, works 90% of the times. when you’re in the download page you click on the second option that says Download via Torrent so this means you need a torrent client to download it.
2. After the downloading the torrent file click on it open the file and if you installed the torrent client mentioned on step 1 it will automatically open it and you will need to select the downloading location for saving and press OK.
3. When the download is completed go to your download location to find the downloaded file, then right click on it and click on Open with and select Windows Disk Image Burner.
4. Insert a blank DVD with at least 8gb available, select the drive with that DVD inserted and click on Burn to start copying all the files to that blank DVD.
5. When it’s burned, re-insert your DVD, open it and double click on DriverpackSolution.exe.
6. When it’s opened you can see if any driver needs to be updated/installed, to complete that action you can click on the Update all button on the right.
7. After clicking Update all you can select which drivers you want to update/install and if you want to create an restore point (is recommended creating one just in case something goes wrong) and then click on Start Installation.
8. Then it will start installing all the selected drivers.
9. After the process is completed it will say that all the drivers are installed.
10. Now you need to restart your pc and you’re done!