In Windows 7 and Windows vista default Administrator account is created during installation, and disabled by default for security purposes. Since it’s not enabled you can’t use it, If you are troubleshooting something that needs to run as administrator.
You shouldn’t use this account for anything other than troubleshooting. But is always good to have it Enabled you might need it in the future.
- Right-click on My Computer icon on Desktop and select “Manage“, it’ll open “Computer Management” window.
- Goto “Local Users and Groups -> Users“.
- In right-side pane double-click on “Administrator” account.
- It’ll open its Properties.
- Deselect “Account is disabled” option and Apply it.
Thats it. The Administrator account will be enabled.