The 503 Service Unavailable error occurs when you are trying to visit a webpage. This error is annoying, especially for a user who is in a hurry. Don’t panic, the error is commonly server-side error, and has nothing to do with your PC.
The 503 Service Unavailable Error shows that a web service is temporarily not able to handle a request.
These are the most usual ways you might see the service unavailable error:
- 503 Service Unavailable
- 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
- Http/1.1 Service Unavailable
- HTTP Server Error 503
- Service Unavailable – DNS Failure
- 503 error
- HTTP 503
- HTTP Error 503
- Error 503 Service Unavailable
In this guide, we have discussed the best solutions to aid you to fix 503 Service Unavailable.
Method #1: Refresh the Web Page
503 is a temporary error and sometimes all you only need to refresh the page to fix 503 Service Unavailable error. To refresh a web page:
1. In the web page, click the Refresh button which is located on the address bar.
2. Alternatively, most web browsers use the F5 key to refresh.
Check if you have fixed your 503 Service Unavailable error.
Method #2: Check if the Website is Down for Other Users
In some cases, you are not alone. Try checking if other people can access the site. If you find out that the website is down for everyone, there is nothing you can do but try again later. In case you are the only one encountering the 503 Service Unavailable error, you can continue reading this guide and get an insight into the best fixes for you.
Method #3: Reset Your Devices
In some cases, you need to reset your router to fix 503 Service Unavailable error. To do so:
1. First, shut down your computer. Then switch off your router.
2. Unplug the power cables from your router. Wait for a few minutes before you plug back.
3. Plug all your wires back to the router.
4. Turn on the router again. Once your router is entirely on, turn on your computer.
This should resolve your 503 Service Unavailable error. If not, proceed to the next solution.
Method #4: Contact the Website’s Administrator or Support
Another good option is to contact the website’s administrator or support directly. Look up their contact number on the website or try reaching them on their social media about the 503 Service Unavailable error.
Now you know how to solve 503 Service Unavailable error. Feel free to share a comment in the comment section below.