On some systems the stock windows store keeps the applications download on pending, not even restarting your system would fix it , you have to troubleshoot it using the following steps below.
1. Press + W and type Troubleshooting in the search box and select the first one.
2. Go to the Control Pannel, click on View all on the top left.
3. From the following window click on Windows Update to open Windows Update Troubleshooter.
4. When the troubleshooter opens click on Next.
5. Now the automatic troubleshooter should find and fix the errors.
6. When the errors are fixed a windows with detailed informations will open to telling you if all the errors are fixed , from there you can restart your systems to check if the error is fixed.