2. I can choose the type of motherboard. This way I know the exact upgrade limits.
3. I can choose a brand name RAM Memory like Kingston or Corsair.
4. The type of hard-drive like SSD Hard-drive. keep in Mind Gaming computer are built for performance, NOT storage. I rather Have a 75GB SSD HDD. instead of 1 TB WD 7200 HDD
Cons of Building your own Gaming System:
- No Customer Support
- Need to have some computer skills
- No warranties
I’m sorry to say but I only have cons for Buying a gaming Computer:
- Too Pricey.
- Customer support on some companies, SUCKS.
- Most Companies do not provide Brand Hardware. (very important).
- Limited upgrades.
- Unknown limitation of Upgrades.
- If you open the case and you are not A+ Certified you Might void warranty on the system.
If you have something to add just leave a comment on the comment section.