External Hard Drive not Showing Up
Basically i got my internal hard drive, put it into an enclosure and plugged it in, but as in previous case it is shown in device manager, but not showing up in my computer.
Just follow the instructions:
1. Go to start.
2. Right click on my computer.
3. Click on manage.
4. Then click on storage.
5. Then click on disk management.
6. Then right click on your device and select add letters and path.
7. Window will pop up then click on add.
8. The select an alphabet and click on ok.