How to add Signature in Outlook 2010
You can personalize signatures for your email messages that include text, images, your electronic business card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature.Signatures in Outlook is an important feature used in emails and the option of creating signature has changed in Outlook 2010.
To create a signature in Outlook 2010:
- Click on the File tab on the top left hand corner and this will open the Account Information menu.
- Click the options button at the bottom of this window.
- In the Outlook Options window, select the mail tab and here you can see signature options available.
- Click on the Signatures button and this will open up the Signatures and Stationary window.
- In the Signatures and Stationary, add your signature for the email account you want. You can add multiple signatures if you like, and select which one to display.
- Once you have done, click on OK button and you can see the signature available.