There is a list of Favorites in Windows 7 that you can easily access frequently. You can see this list in the Windows 7 Explorer. These favorites can be seen in the navigation pane on the left hand side. Windows 7 includes a list of items in Favorites that can be removed if you want. You can also add more folders in the Favorites list. Simply follow the video tutorial in order to manage folders in Favorites in Windows 7.
By default Microsoft has included some favorite locations for you that you may not want. The default locations are Desktop, Downloads, Recent Places.
How To Remove Favorites:
- Right-click on the unwanted location that you want to delete.
- Choose and click on Remove from the Right click (Context) menu.
How to Add Favorites:
- Open the folder you would like to add to Favorites.
- Right-click on Favorites in the navigation pane.
- Click on “Add current location to Favorites” from the Right click (Context) menu.
- Click on the folder that you want to add to Favorites. Drag it over to the Favorites list. This will establish a link with Favorites.
How to Restore Favorites:
- Right-click on Favorites.
- Click on “Restore favorite links” from the Right click (Context) menu.
Note: This will not remove the locations that you added yourself. It will only bring back the original ones.