Change the Default Download Folder in Firefox
Change the Default Download Folder in Firefox this is a step by step simple video tutorial.
- Click the Firefox Dropdown button at the top-left of the browser
- Click the Options button, or the Options > Options button
- Save files to <folder name>
This setting will automatically save all of your downloads to the same location; the folder specified.
- Specify or Change the Default Save to Location in Firefox
- Select Save files to, and click on the Browse button. Or Navigate to and select the folder
NOTE: The original default “Save to” location in Firefox is your C:Users(user-name)Downloads folder.
Click on OK and That’s it!