The best method of installing Windows 8, is a clean Install of Windows 8 means removing any previous operating system installed on your computer and then installing Windows 8. In other words, a clean install of Windows 8 is to erase whatever is there and install a new copy of Windows 8.
To Clean Install Windows 8 it is very important that you Back up your files, also change the first boot device so you can boot from the windows 8 disk.
- Click Here To Change First Boot Device in BIOS to Boot From CD/DVD
1. Place Windows 8 Disk in your Disk drive and start your PC.
2. Setup your language, time and keyboard input method. Click next to continue.
3. Click on “install now”.
4. Type the product key that came with Windows 8 and click next.
5. Accept the license terms and accept license terms and agreement. Click next to continue.
6. You will now be presented with two options. Upgrade or Custom (Advanced). Since we are doing a clean install we will select Custom (Advanced).
7. If you previously had an operating system installed like Windows 7 or Vista select the partition and click delete until you end up with one unallocated drive.Then click next.
8. Windows 8 starts the installation process and starts copying all the necessary files to your hard drive.
9. It will go through various stages of the setup and will reboot your system few times
10. When your PC reboots it attempts to boot from DVD as its the first boot device. Do not press any key during the boot prompt so Windows 8 will continue with the installation by booting from the hard drive.
11. After the reboot your computer will be prepared for first use
12. from here on is self explanatory, color scheme ,user name and password etc. enjoy.