How to Enable Hyper-V Manager in Windows 8
Hyper-V is virtualization from Microsoft. Enabling this feature we will be allowed to deploy virtual servers and also helps manage multiple operating systems.
- Open metro screen and click on control panel
- Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
- Check box labeled Hyper-V,check this box andclick on OK button.
- Clicking OK button, selected feature’s setting will be applied.
- Confirm the enabling of Hyper-V in windows 8. re-start and Hyper-V manager should show on your desktop