If you forgot the WEP key for your wireless network, you would need to access the wireless router’s setup to view or reset the WEP key.
To retrieve the IP address of your router, use the following steps:
1. Click Start->Run to open a Run dialog box. Alternatively, you can press Windows Key+R.
2. In the Run window type in the word CMD and select OK or press ENTER to open the Command Prompt.
3. At the prompt, type ipconfig.
4. Look for Default Gateway. This is the IP address of your router.
Now you can use the address to retrieve the wireless WEP or WPA key of your Linksys Router, use the following steps:
1. In the address bar type the Default Gateway (Router IP) address and press Enter.
2. You will be prompted to insert the username and password, and click OK. Click here to find the default username and password for your router.
3. Once in the router interface click on Wireless > Wireless Security and here you will find the wireless key.
You might also be interested in How to add “run” to the start menu