How to Remove NTLDR
1. Right-click on the “Start” button on your computer and click “Explore” to open Windows Explorer .click on tools tab then click on Folder options
2. in the folder options window click on View tab, Under advance settings select show hidden files and folders then click apply and ok
3. Navigate to your hard drive, the Local Disk “C:”
4. Right-click on the file called “ntldr” (no file extension) and click “Delete.”
5. Confirm the file deletion by clicking “Yes” and the NTLDR file is removed.