How to run Check disk on Windows 7 PC
1. Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner and Click on Computer
2. Right-click on the disk you want to check for errors (C: drive) and click on Properties.
3. Click on the Tools tab, then click on the Check Now… button under Error-checking.
4. Check mark Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors from the Check Disk Window if you want to perform a full error check.
5. Now click on Start and re-start your PC.