I will show you how you can install an FTP Web server along with your IIS in Windows 7.
1. Go to Programs, Control Panel, Programs and Features, Then click on “Turn Windows features On or Off”.
2. Now from the list that opens, locate the option for Internet Information Services and select FTP Server. Click on OK. Installation will take some time.
3. After your FTP server is installed, you can check the installation using an ftp client by entering localhost as the hostname and 21 as the port number.
Some additional steps for configuring the FTP sites and servers to work:
1. Open the IIS Manager
2. In the tree view (on the far right), right-click “Server (ServerUser)” and select “Add FTP Site…”
3. Follow the wizard to configure the FTP server.
Once you’ve done this, IIS will have your FTP server listed under Web Sites so you can configure it.