Turn off Windows Minimize and Maximize animation
Windows 10 tend to animate when you minimize or maximize a specific window, these animation can be turned off, and that will make any new windows hide or appear without animation, this options can be found in windows 7. 8, and Windows 10, follow the below steps to know how you can turn off the animation and also to guarantee a successful result.
Disabling “Windows Minimize and Maximize animation” can slightly increase your Windows 10 performance.
1. Right click “This PC” icon on your desktop, and click on “Properties“.
2. From the left side option, click on “Advanced System Settings“, just like the below screenshot.
3. You can also open “Advanced System Settings” by searching for “sysdm.cpl” in your start menu.
4. From the top tabs click on “Advanced” and under “Performance” click on “Settings“, just like the below screenshot.
5. Make sure to uncheck “Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing” and then press “OK” to apply your changes.
6. From this options, you can adjust a lot of graphical effects such as “Shadows, thumbnails, and much more”.
7. If you want to reset your changes and back to the default settings, re-open “Settings” windows and select “Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer”.
8. If you are having an old computer which struggles with the graphical effects, it’s recommended to select “Adjust for best performance”, just like the below screenshot.
Note: that this change will disable the graphical animation in your Windows 10, and it’s recommended to reboot your computer after applying the new changes.
After this tutorial you should be able to know how you can disable the animation of minimizing and maximize the window in your Window 10, also know how you can apply the best performance for your computer.