How to Install Deluge Torrent Application Mac OS X
Deluge is a BitTorrent client written in Python. Deluge is cross-platform, using a front and back end architecture where libtorrent, a software library written in C++ which provides the application’s networking logic, is connected to one of various front ends (including a text console, a Web interface, and a graphical desktop interface using GTK+) through the project’s own Python bindings.
With this tutorial, you are going to know how you can install “Deluge” and how you can download a torrent with it.
Download & Install Deluge
1. You can simply download “Deluge” from it’s official web site.
2. After you download “Deluge”, Navigate to “Downloads” folder to start the installation of it.
3. Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation progress.
4. After the package is verified, double-click on “Deluge” icon to install it.
5. You may face this error when you run the installation to avoid it, follow the next steps.
6. Open “System Preferences…”, from the bottom docker or from Apple icon.
7. Click on “Security & Privacy”.
8. Click on “Lock” icon to be able to make changes.
9. It may prompt for your account password, write it and press on “Unlock”.
10. Allow the installation of “Deluge” by clicking “Open Anyway”.
11. Once you click “Open Anyway” a confirmation message will appear for it, just click “Open”.
12. Now “Dulege” is working normally, on the next steps we will test it and try to download any torrent file.
13. Drag and drop torrent file on “Dulege”.
14. The torrent file will display what it contain, you can check what you want to download and uncheck the unnecessary files, and then click “Add”.
15. Now you can simply download any torrent file.
After following this tutorial you should be able to know how you can install “Dulege” without any issues on the installation progress and also how you can download file, Windows drivers and select what to download and what not, if you have any inquiry please comment with it below and one of “AvoidErrors” team will try to reply you ASAP, now it’s time to enjoy.