How to Install MacOS Sierra on VMware
If you thought Siri was awesome on your iPhone, you should see what she can do on your desktop. Ask Siri to check the weather, help you with spelling, create emails, search online, you name it. Using windows and don’t know how you can setup Sierra on it, there is no problem at all, just follow the below steps and you will be able to use Sierra anytime through your windows and even without losing your windows.
With this tutorial, you will be able to install MacOS Sierra on VMware step by step, and you can also install it on VirtualBox.
Install MacOS Sierra on VMware
1. Download and intall the latest VMware software. and download MacOS Sierra and extract it to your desktop.
2. Once you’ve installed VMware, download and install the patch tools.
3. Run the file “win-install” with administrator privileges, just like the below screenshot.
4. Create a new virtual machine and make sure to select “Typical (recommended)”, and click Next.
5. Choose “I will install the operating system later” and click Next.
6. From the list select “Apple Mac OS X” from the operating system list, just like the below screenshot.
7. Specify the location and the name of the new virtual machine.
8. On this step, make sure to select “Store virtual disk as a single file” and then click Next.
9. The VMX file is now created, you can click Finish to start the installation steps.
10. Customize your VM settings and make the CPU 4 cores, same as the RAM recommended to be 4 GB, and also remove the current Hard disk.
11. Click on “Add” to add a new hard disk and then select it as an SATA disk.
12. On this step, select “Use an existing virtual disk” and then click Next.
13. Click “Browse” and choose the downloaded VMDK file, and then click Finish.
14. Navigate to your VM location, and open the “VMX” file with notepad.
15. At the end of the file, add this line (smc.version = “0”) then save and exit it.
16. Now, Power on your virtual machine to start playing on with Mac OS Sierra.
17. And finally is your MAC OS is running successfully.