How to Install Movie Maker on Windows 10
Windows Movie Maker is no longer supported for Windows 10, but that doesn’t mean you cant install it. To install Windows movie maker follow these steps:
1. Visit Windows Essentials page to download and Run the wlsetup-web file. This file is compatible with all editions of Windows 10 whether is 32 or 64 bit.
2. Click on Choose the programs you want to install.
3. Deselect all programs except Movie Maker, then click Install button to start the installation.
4. Once Movie Maker is successfully installed, a message will appear on the screen:
5. You can then launch Movie Maker by typing the same in the Start search.