Software usually be sold in stores and can be installed from disc, but Now you can whatever the software you would like from the Mac app store or from the software developer website.
With this tutorial am going to explain step by step how you can simply install a software from Mac App Store and how you can configure your Mac to allow a third party application and also how you can install any application from a third party developer, follow the below steps to guarantee a successful result.
Install / Remove an application from Mac App store:
1. Open “App Store” from your dock bar on the Mac desktop.
2. To install any of the application that will display on the App Store, Click on “Get” then click on “Install App”.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password to confirm the installation.
4. To remove any installed application from your Mac, press F4 to view the application on the “Launch Pad”.
5. For example, I will uninstall “Dropbox” do a long click on it till the app is being shaken then click the “X“.
Configure your Mac to allow installation from third party developers
1. Click on the Apple icon then click on “System Preferences…”.
2. Click on “Security&Privacy” from the settings options.
3. Click on the lock icon so you be able to make changes.
4. Click on “General” tab and then under “Allow apps downloaded from:”, make sure to select “Anywhere”.