This is a simple video tutorial on how to install Windows 10 Technical Preview from a Bootable USB for a faster installation.
System requirements for Windows 10:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Create the Bootable USB:
1. Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO. The key is located above the ISO.
2. You are also going to need the Windows 7 USB tool (free).
3. Once you have downloaded both and install Windows 7 USB tool.
4. Run the Windows 7 USB tool click yes to the UAC if prompted.
5. Browse for the Windows 10 ISO we just downloaded Code name Windows Technical Preview. Click on next.
6. Then select the USB device. You really need to be careful here. You need to make sure that you have selected the proper USB device.
7. Once you have selected the USB click on Begin Copying.
8. It will give you 2 warnings that is going to erase the USB device and another one are you sure you want to this.
9. Once you click on yes it will start creating the bootable USB with Windows 10.