WordPress is one of the biggest website platform and plugins are a big part of it so it makes plugin installing very easy. But if for any reason you can’t install plugins using WordPress, we are going to show you how to do it manually. If you want to install WordPress on your website you can see our other tutorial here.
1. Download an FTP Client, File Zilla.
2. Go to your host cpanel, and create an ftp login if you haven’t already created it.
3. Open File Zilla and put your login info you have got from the host cpanel.
4. Then on File Zilla find public_html folder and open it.
5. Then go to wp-content -> plugins folders and open.
6. Now get your Plugin and drag in to the plugins folder and wait until it’s done.
7. Now go to your WordPress dashboard, Plugins and activate your new plugin.