How to Recall an email Message sent in Error- Outlook
This tutorial shows how to recall emails from Outlook. Message recalling is the process of deleting emails sent in error that has not been read.
lets say we want to take back a sent email, here are the steps to follow in Outlook 2013 and 2010:
1. In Outlook navigate to Sent Items folder.
2. Open the mail that you want to recall. Only selecting the message won’t work.
3. Click on Actions then Recall This Message… from the drop down menu.
6. If you don’t see the Recall This Message option, you probably don’t have an Exchange account or the feature isn’t available within your organization.
7. Click Delete unread copies of this message or Delete unread copies and replace with a new message, then click OK. You can also choose to be notified if the recall succeeds or fails, I recommend to check-mark this option.
8. Once you’re done then click on the “OK” button.
9. If you’re sending a replacement message, create the message, then click Send.