Configure linksys Router for Remote Desktop Connection Video Tutorial.This is called port forwarding.
1. Log into the Routers by typing 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your browser. This IP address is the Default IP of the Router.
2. You will be prompted for User name and Password. The default username and password is ADMIN/BLANK P.WORD = ADMIN
3. Once you have logged in to the setup window, Click on Application and Gaming tab, Port Range Forward
4. Here name your Application. You can call it Remote.
5. Start 3389 End 3389 this will be the default port.
6. Protocol select Both UDP and TCP.
7. the IP Addres is going to be the address of the computer you’ll be accessing Remotely.
8. Put a check mark on the enable checkbox.
9. Click apply.