Remove Author, Date, or leave a comment from Genesis Child Themes
1. Go to WordPress Dasboard -> Plugins -> add new -> and search for Genesis Simple Edits.
2. Install now, and Activate the plugin.
3. Then go to Genesis from the left side bar -> Simple Edits,
4. Locate Post info and remove any information from the box.
Note: if you want to keep Post Date or Comments the delete all other info other that what you wish to remove.
5. To remove Post Catagories, remove the information from the Post Meta Box