To Remove Ubuntu 13.04 from a Windows 8 Dualboot, you will need a Windows Repair disc or Installation disc. If you don’t have a Windows 8 Repair Disc or Installation Disc available, you can create one using a family or a friends Windows 8 computer.
For this tutorial we are going to need a Windows 8 Installation Disc and boot from it. ( Click Here to make your computer boot from windows 8 Disc )
Delete the Ubuntu Partitions:
1. Go to Start, right click Computer, then select Manage. Then select Disk Management.
2. Right-click your Ubuntu partitions and “Delete” . Make sure you select the Ubuntu partition!
3. Then, right-click the partition that is on the Left of the free space. Select “Extend Volume“.
1. Need a Windows 8 Installation Disk and boot from it. ( Click Here to make your computer boot from windows 8 Disk )
2. Once you boot from the installation disk. Click “Repair your computer”
3. Select Troubleshoot icon then Advanced options then Open the Command Prompt, then type
bootrec.exe /fixmbr and press enter.
4. Reboot to boot your Windows. That’s it!!