To Fix Stability Problems:
- Open your Internet Explorer and click on Tools then internet options.
- From Internet Option click Advances tab, and click Reset Explorer Setting button in the bottom
- One popup dialog appeared and it will ask verify that you want to reset the Internet Explorer setting. You have another option in this box “Delete Personal Setting”this is not necessary to fix stablity issues.
- Just click the Reset button and close.
- Finally, All the setting Reset and restart your IE.
- For the process to complete you’ll need to restart Internet Explorer.
- When it restarts you’ll be presented with the Welcome screen where you can go through the setup wizard again.
Now you will have a new Internet Explorer.