In this video tutorial I already had created an Image to a partition on Drive C: so the instruction below is for one Hard drive and two partition one is the Operating System and the second containing the Ghost Image.This is a Step by Step tutorial on how to restore your computer using an image created with Norton ghost.
1. Boot your Computer using a bootable CD or Floppy
2. select Local partition to partition
3. Select the source Drive where you have the Ghost Image. Click OK
4. Then Select the Ghost partition,which is the source partition. Click OK
5. Select the Destination Drive of the where the Operating System is located. Click OK
6. Select the Destination Partition where the Ghost image is located. Click OK
7. Click yes to the warning!!
The process will take 30 min. to 40 min. Once completed, restart and your System should Boot up with exactly the same configuration when you created the Ghost Image.