Java Update Notification is a start up program that uses a lot of your memory slowing down your PC. This update notifier can drive anyone crazy it pops up every time I tun on the computer. Here is how to get rid of this notification:
1. Press the Windows Key + R on your key board to open the Run Window then type “msconfig“, and click on OK button..
2. A System Configuration window will open with several tabs, Click on the “Startup” tab.
3. Scroll down the list to find the program named “Java(TM) Platform SE Auto updater” to Uncheck the check box next to it.
4. That’s all. Click on “Apply” and then “OK”. Close the System Configuration window.
5. It might prompt you to re-start, if it does then go ahead and re-start your PC.
1. Got to Control Panel, once there look for Java (32-bit) or (64-bit).
2. Right-click on it and select “Open” from the context menu.
3. It will open the Java Control Panel. Here click on the “Update” tab. Uncheck the “Check for Updates Automatically” option to stop Java from automatically checking for updates and notifying you.
4. Click the “Save” and “OK” button to save your preference and close the Java control panel.