What is Sync OneDrive for Business?
- With OneDrive for Business, user can Sync all business files between personal computer and to the cloud, so the user can get his/her files from anywhere.
- User can work on the Synced files directly from file explorer and can be accessed even Offline.
- Once if the user is online all the changes will be synced automatically to the cloud.
Follow the below steps to Sync the Data
- Login to Office.com with your credentials.
- Select – OneDrive.
3. Now, OneDrive for Business page will appear and to synchronize your personal data, click on Sync.
4. After clicking on Sync option, a new page will be appeared to Switch your browser window to apps and choose yes.
5. Enter your user name and Click on Sign-in.
6. You will be prompted to enter the password and click sign in again.
7. A new page appears and by default, it fetches with your Local Disk C. Here we select default location > Click on Next.
8. Click on Next again.
9. It’s done now. Click Open my OneDrive folder.
10. You’re all set. Now the user will be able to see OneDrive for Business Documents Synced to your local machine. WOW!
Note: If the user has multiple accounts, then personal files appear under OneDrive-Personal and your work or school files appear under OneDrive-CompanyName.