Turn Developer Options On or Off on Android
Developer Options has a bunch of hidden options that can be enabled on android. They are not enabled by default and it has some unique options including USB Debugging. You can enable and disable it by following this tutorial.
Enable Developer Options:
1. On your android phone go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and click on About phone.
3. Then at Build Number rapidly press on it for about 8 times until it says You are now a Developer.
4. Then go back to settings and you will see Developer Mode.
Disable Developer Options:
1. Go to settings again and go to Apps.
2. Slide to All Apps and find Settings and press it.
3. After you have pressed it click on Clear Data and developer mode is gone.