Turn Your Windows 7 Laptop into a WiFi Hotspot
In this tutorial I’m going to be showing you guys how to turn Windows 7 laptop into a WiFi hotspot. This works for Windows 8 Windows XP all Microsoft Windows you can turn it into Wi-Fi hotspot.
1. For this you would need a wired connection to connect
2. The WIFI Must be turned on
3. Download Virtual Router Plus once there click on the big purple button to download.
4. Once downloaded double-click to run, click yes to the UAC if prompted.
5. When you finish the installation it will create a desktop icon.
6. Double-click the desktop icon to run, it’ll open the Virtual Router Plus window. Here you can change the SSID as you like also change the password but it must be 8
characters long and the shared connection must be local area connection ( the wired connection to the Internet )
7. Start Virtual Router Plus. You should see Virtual Router Plus success on the notification area.
8. Now all we need to do on your other devices is to look for the SSID, enter the password and you are done.
Note: If you don’t have that connection showing in Network Connections! Press windows button + X (this will open the admin cmd) Copy paste following two commands into cmd, one by one.
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Test key=password
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
Now open virtual router plus